Sunday, May 15, 2011

Birchbox #2!


Hey Ya'll!  (Moving to Kentucky soon, I might as well start talkin' like it)

SO happy to have finally received my May Birchbox! This thing shipped almost 9 days ago and I didn't get it until yesterday... Unfortunately, I already knew what I was getting thanks to an email sent by Birchbox titled "In your box this month!" ... Thanks guys...

Oh well, the point is that it came in the mail and I'm pretty happy with what I received!  It definitely wasn't as great as last month, but what can you do? I'm always thrilled to receive new high-end goodies for just $10! This month, all products included items celebrating Mother's Day--

Moving on to said goodies:

Each Birchbox always includes a note card describing each product

Truly, this entire Birchbox was worth it JUST for the Stila eyeshadow.  I received the color Coco- a medium toned brown shade.  They sent the full size eyeshadow retailing for $18!! I paid $10 for the entire box... Love you Birchbox!



Along with the eyeshadow, I received the Ahava mineral hand cream, Archipelago pomegranate hand soap, Bulgari's newest fragrance, Mon Jasmin Noir (love this) and Birchbox always throws in a little something extra-- a Tiny Prints card: Tiny Prints lets you customize greeting cards.  Cute!

I haven't had a chance to review all the products yet, but I'm looking forward to it.  I still LOVE Birchbox even though it shipped a little late and it wasn't quite as exciting as last month, but for $10, this is so so worth it...

Looking forward to next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment