Thursday, April 28, 2011

New Spring Polish Collections!

Hi Everyone!

I thought I would do a post on new polish collections for spring--  Spring colors are so fun to work with because you don't have to feel limited in what you can experiment with.  Check 'em out!

OPI's Pirates of the Caribbean Collection-- I love these! I love the names even more... ie: Skull & Glossbones
Deborah Lippman, Spring 2011- These are really beautiful and tropical-- a little on the pricey side, but the quality is phenomenal
Orly's Precious Collection for Spring 2011-- You can find these at CVS stores

Essie's French Affair Collection- Gorgeous neutrals and a pop of blue shimmer

China Glaze's Anchors Away- Wide variety of color, China Glaze never disappoints
Zoya's Intimate Collection- I have "Jules"-- a soft golden shimmer

Finger Paint's Palette of Petals-- beautiful bright colors!  You can find these at Sally's Beauty Supply

Prabal Gurung for Sally Hansen Salon Manicure
Tracy Reese for Sally Hansen Salon Manicure




 I love these collections for spring because they include muted neutrals and bright pops of color-- something for everyone!  It will literally take everything within my soul not to splurge on every single one of these polishes...

No comments:

Post a Comment