Friday, April 29, 2011

Tiny Ulta Haul...

I couldn't resist! After my post yesterday, I HAD to feed my polish addiction... 



Strangely enough, I didn't buy any of the new polishes that I reported on -- see my picks below!
(The following photos are not of my hands, I just wanted to show off how the polish will look!)


Essie in Splash of Grenadine- A bright pinky-lavender
Essie in Turquoise and Caicos- love this!!! A darker version of Mint Candy Apple
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Grey Area-- This was less than $3 and I Thought this would be a great color all year long!
Essie in Long Stem Roses-- It looks cherry red in the bottle, but see below-- it's actually has quite a bit of pink to it

I think these are great options for Spring/Summer-- Splash of Grenadine and Turquoise and Caicos are both from the 2010 Resort Collection-- timeless if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment