Sunday, April 17, 2011

Birchbox Bonanza!

Hi everyone!

I've been away for a bit, and I apologize for that, but I think this blog post is worthy of the wait... Birchbox!

Birchbox "delivers luxe beauty samples to your door each month. Find out what you love, and buy with confidence."  You can enroll in Birchbox for $10 a month, and each month a beautiful box of high-end goodies are delivered right to your door!  The samples are deluxe samples, so they are all larger than the samples you might get free online or as gifts with purchase.  I can't say enough good things about this company.  They have partnered with a number of high-end hair, makeup and skin companies to bring you the best of what's new in the beauty world without the hefty price tag.  For each Birchbox you receive, you acquire points to use on the site to buy your favorite full size products.  You can also acquire points by reviewing the samples on their site.  It's the perfect way to experiment with expensive brands while still only spending $10 a month!

I got my first Birchbox the other day and the first thing that instantly stands out is the packaging.  It is so beautifully put together!  This month, my products were themed around Earth Day and the samples were paraben free, and Earth-friendly!  Birchbox always includes a card inside describing the products they chose for you each month (When you sign up, you take a questionnaire that takes note of what your beauty preferences are!).  Below are my goodies for the month of April:

Gorgeous packaging! What could be inside...?

Yay! So many cool new products to try!
This card is included every month to provide information about each product



Zoya samples!

This makes me SO happy! Zoya polish in Jules!

LIV GRN perfume!

So excited to try this!

Paraben free body butter!- This alone costs $12-- the entire Birchbox cost me $10!

I can't wait to give all of these items a try! To sign up for Birchbox, go to www.birchbox.com

10 bucks for awesome new products every month? Yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment