Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mini Haul


Okay, this photo isn't great... but I picked up a few goodies over the weekend!

Ulta was having buy 2 get 1 free on Maybelline-- My all time fav foundation is Maybelline SuperStay and I was running low so I grabbed one of those.  I'm also running low on my Fit Me pressed powder so I nabbed one of those too.  I took a leap of faith on the Dream Matte Mousse and I have to say-- my first impression is not great...

I was in the market for some white polish so I found Ulta's Angel Baby for $1.99!

I picked up a Sally Hansen strengthening base coat-- hoping to improve my weak nails.  I grabbed the cuticle cream too-- I had this years ago and I still love it today.  It's the perfect last step to a perfect manicure.

So many people pass up Big Lots, but seriously guys, they have some incredible cosmetic deals.  I picked up some Wet n Wild eyeshadow as I mentioned a few posts ago and the Almay intense i-color shadow.  Looking forward to using both!

No comments:

Post a Comment